MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATION OF HOTELS (MAH) is the umbrella body for hotels in Malaysia formed in 1974.
The credible voice in influencing the growth of the hotel industry.
As the official national network for the hotel industry of Malaysia, MAH will act as the voice of the industry, working as one body to promote, protect, represent and advance the interests of its members.
- To foster cooperation between hotels & similar business
- To stimulate fellowship among members
- To encourage members to provide quality services
- To encourage high business ethics, standards & practices among members
Training & Development
- To undertake human resources development programme
- To set up establishments for training purposes
- To disseminate information and to provide educational programmes of value to its members
- To protect the interest of all the members and secure mutual advantages
- To make representation on matters of interest affecting the Association to the local authorities, State & Federal Government & other organisations
Promotion & Projects
- To promote international, regional and domestic tourism
- To forge good relationship between the industry and public
- To plan & organise projects that will enhance productivity in the hotel industry